Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You feel overwhelmed and confused with all the conflicting information about what to eat and what to do to lower your blood sugars
- You feel alone – your friends and family don’t understand what you are going through… or even worse, they're shaming/blaming you for developing diabetes
- You're scared to eat – because you don’t know what will cause high blood sugars
- You're afraid of developing serious diabetes complications – like amputations, blindness or kidney failure
- You're afraid that diabetes will ruin your enjoyment of life, both now and in the future
If this has you nodding your head yes to any or all of the above… you're definitely in the right spot.
If so, you’re not alone. The fact is that MOST people struggle with figuring out what to eat to lower their blood sugars when they are first diagnosed.
But it's not your fault!
There's a good reason why you are struggling… there's just so much confusing and conflicting diabetes information out there.
Some people might tell you to cut or eliminate carbs to lower their blood sugars, but they forget the most important thing… that food is meant to be enjoyed!
Hi! I'm Linda
As a Registered Dietitian specializing in women and Type 2 diabetes, I want to help you cut through the confusing and conflicting diabetes information so you can get back to living your life!
It's my goal to use my expertise to teach you how to lower your blood sugars without giving up the foods you love or following crazy diet restrictions.
My mom learned that she had Type 2 Diabetes when I was 9 years old. This had a big impact on me and it is one of the reasons that I decided to become a dietitian.
My mom and my youngest niece in my mom's flower garden.
My mom has been healthy and lived a full life for over 40 years. She’s still gardening and enjoying life at 76 years old!
I want that for you too!
That’s why I developed the ROCK YOUR DIABETES program.
I want you to feel calm and confident about dealing with your diabetes. You can manage your diabetes in a way that will fit into your lifestyle – with no crazy food restrictions so you can eat the food you love and lower your blood sugars!
The Rock Your Diabetes program is the only online program of it’s kind that not only shows you how to stop feeling overwhelmed and helps you cut through the confusing and conflicting diabetes information… but it shows you how lower your blood sugars WITHOUT giving up the foods you love.
The Rock Your Diabetes Program is:
- A step-by system that helps you become confident in managing your diabetes and making day-to-day decisions
- A way to lower your blood sugars and HA1C so you are healthy today and so you can prevent diabetes complications in the future
- An eating plan that works to lower your blood sugars with leaving you feeling deprived and socially isolated
Let me tell you about one of my Rock Your Diabetes program participants…
When she joined my program, she was struggling. She loved socializing and traveling with her husband and when she was diagnosed, she thought it would be impossible to still enjoy the life she had been living.
For a while, she did her best, but eventually, she just gave up and started eating what she wanted…and her blood sugars and HAIC crept higher and higher.
When her doctor told her she needed lower her blood sugars or she was going to be facing serious complications, she knew that she needed to make some changes.
But she also knew that she needed to find a way to do it that actually felt sustainable and in a way that she could actually enjoy her life… so, she enrolled in my Rock Your Diabetes program
In the Rock Your Diabetes Program, she learned how to plan her meals to include her favorite foods and how to start a regular walking program.
She dramatically lowered both her blood sugars and her weight without giving up her favorite foods. Her doctor even reduced the number of diabetes medications that she was taking!
“I was overwhelmed and I didn't know where to start. I learned how to make healthy choices and I never felt hungry or deprived. My HA1C went from 8.9 to 5.6 in just 3 months. I lost 35 lbs and my doctor even reduced my diabetes meds”
Now she’s back to enjoying social events and going on traveling adventures with her husband!
The truth is that you CAN lower your blood sugars while still enjoying your life and your favorite foods.
You deserve to live a life that you enjoy and that includes eating your favorite foods and socializing with friends and family while still being confident that you will stay healthy and prevent diabetes complications.
Imagine what YOU will feel like when:
- You feel confident that you can make the right choices so your blood sugars don’t skyrocket.
- You can eat at your favorite restaurant with your girlfriends or husband and enjoy foods pasta, wine, bread and chocolate
- You're sitting in your doctor’s office and your doctor has a big smile when he/she walks in and gives you your lab results
- You’ll finally feel confident that high blood sugars won’t leave you with debilitating diabetes complications and you are looking foreward to living your dreams for your future – spending time with friends and family, traveling and socializing.
Do you want to know more about the Rock Your Diabetes program?
Click the link below to book your free Diabetes Breakthrough Call.
On your call, we'll get clear on:
- Any obstacles and challenges that you are currently facing
- Your specific goals for your diabetes and how achieving these goals will impact affect your future.
- We will decide if the Rock Your Diabetes Program is your best option to achieve your goals
- If it’s not your best option, I’ll let you know that too and I’ll help you identify where you best might get the support you need.
Are you ready to learn how to lower your blood sugars without giving up your favorite foods?
All you need to do to get started is click the link below.
It's your first step and I'm excited to take this journey with you.